SAS RGMC France is the owner of the site: https://www.ruedelaboulette.com
RCS: Rodez B 888029246
APE code: 4776Z
VAT number: FR16888029246
Headquarters: Milhac 12260 VILLENEUVE
Director of publication: Renaud GRES
Data Host: Google
The site and each of the elements, including and without limitation the trademarks, logos, icons, computer graphics, photographs, which compose it are protected under international intellectual property law. The content appearing on the site is the property of LA SAS RGMC FRANCE. Any use, reproduction or representation, by any process whatsoever, and on any medium whatsoever, of all or part of the site and/or the elements that compose it is not authorized without the express consent of LA SAS RGMC FRANCE. .
The other brands and logos appearing on the site are the exclusive property of third parties and LA SAS RGMC FRANCE does not hold any rights over them. They are subject to the protection of intellectual property law. You may not use or reproduce the marks of these partners without their express authorization, please refer to the various directives of the third parties on the use of these marks.
Data Protection Policy
Processing of your personal data
In general, you can visit this website without having to disclose your identity and provide any personal information about yourself. However, we may sometimes ask you for information. For example, to process an order, establish correspondence, provide a subscription, process your requests for our services and products or submit a job application. We may supplement this information to complete a transaction or provide better service.
The services accessible online via our site limit by default the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary to comply with the principle of minimization to which we are particularly attached and which we apply by default to all visitors to our site. For the sake of transparency, we inform you at the time of collection or at the latest when we first contact you, how your data will be processed and in particular the following information:
- the data controller and the purposes of collecting this data (purposes);
- the legal basis for the data processing;
- the compulsory or optional nature of the collection of data for the management of your request and the reminder of the categories of data processed;
- the source of the data (when data other than that provided via the online service is used to process your request);
- categories of data subjects;
- the recipients of the data (only our company in principle, unless specified when transmission to a third party is necessary);
- the data retention period;
- security measures (general description);
- the possible existence of data transfers outside the European Union or automated decision-making;
The data collected by our site or by our other services is collected in a secure manner. We attach the same rigor to data security throughout the commercial relationship until the end of the legal retention period.
As data controller, RGMC France registered under the number RODEZ B 888029246 and whose registered office is located MILHAC 12260 VILLENEUVE France, collects and processes data concerning you for the purposes of:
- Sending information, newsletters: we process your data because you have consented to this processing. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time. This withdrawal does not call into question the legality of the processing carried out previously.
- Management of contact or information requests: we process your data because they are necessary in order to be able to respond to your request.
The processing is based on our legitimate interest: in this respect, we inform you that you have a right of opposition, which may nevertheless be limited under the conditions provided for in Article 21 of the Regulation
- Customer and prospect management: we process your data following your contact, in order to inform you about our products and services and to carry out the pre-contractual measures required at your request. Failing to send us this data, we will be unable to satisfy